zaterdag 8 oktober 2011

My Failing Boy Band

I have troubles replying the comments on my blog so sorry if I don't :( Blogspot is always annoying when it comes to commenting = - =''..
I'll try my best to comment on your blogs if I find the time to do it :3 (and since it's weekend, I can read them again XD)

A little while ago I switched the wigs of my dolls, just for fun and to see how one's wig would fit the other.
Hyde got Asaro's, Asaro got Torin's and Torin got Hyde's.
This was the first thing popping up when I saw them:
Photobucket

This was actually one of the pictures where Asaro's wig looked really nice on Hyde.. But to be honest, in reality he looked like an elf, haha. It was as if his ears had turned pointy.
Photobucket

I kind of liked Torin's wig on Asaro. It also goes well with his eyes. But I kept thinking of those little trolls with weird hair, you know, those little plastic doll things.
Photobucket

Torin looked emo, haha. His face-up looked almost a bit more odd with this wig, so I named him Halloween Boy because he looked ready for Halloween~
Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. De namen zijn echt grappig !! xD

    Hyde/Elf Guy ziet er best leuk uit met Asaro's wig, maar hij staat nog altijd het best met zijn eigen wig. :P
    Van Asaro/Troll Boy weet ik niet goed wat ik moet vinden. Langs de ene kant staat het hem wel, maar langs de andere kant ziet hij er ook vreemd uit. xD En hij doet me idd denken aan van die plastic trolletjes van vroeger ! xD Ik had er zelf ook een hoop.
    Torin/Halloween boyis gewoon eng o_____O

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. dankje XD
    ik kan maar een enkele (met violet kleurig haar XD) van die trol dingen @w@ .. lelijke gevallen nu ik er aan terug denk...
    hahaha.. jij bent denk ik een van de weinige die dat vindt =P ik vond het ook wel raar, het stond hem voor geen meter XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen